|Job Position:||Project Bookkeeper (Burnaby, BC)|
|How to apply:||Apply in confidence with résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Address your correspondence to:
The Concosts Group
|Description:||Concost Management Inc. is expanding and has immediate exciting opportunities for qualified construction field and office personnel. Concost Management Inc. promotes a creative team atmosphere with substantial growth potential. If you are ambitious with a high energy work ethic, join us at Concosts.
Duties will include:
• entering project transactions into Simply Accounting software and bank reconciliation spreadsheets;
• collecting and filing invoices and other miscellaneous documents;
• mailing project cheques/scheduling cheque pickup times;
• maintaining a record of all trade contracts for reference;
• communication with trades regarding documentation, invoices and payment;
• filing, labeling, ordering stationary and creating monthly management reports;
• various office administrative tasks to support daily company activities.
• minimum 2 years hands-on experience as a Bookkeeper, Accountant, Project Administrator or other relevant bookkeeping or auditing experience;
• university or technical school graduate in Accounting or Bookkeeping;
• proficiency with Sage Simply Accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite (including MS Project);
• excellent oral and written English communication skills.